Enagic PH is closed on June 12, 2019 - Independence Day
June 11, 2019
Please be informed that June 12, 2019 (Wednesday) is declared a Regular Holiday in observance of Independence Day or popularly known as the ”Araw ng Kalayaan” .
Enagic Philippines office resumes on June 13, 2019 (Thursday).
Download Speed Campaign Form Here
Speed Your Way to Success in Enagic
June 21, 2019
For three and a half months, it’s YOUR chance to increase YOUR reward from Enagic for spreading the Message of True Health.
KANGEN can also mean a REWARD right back to you so take advantage.
For all your sales throughout the campaign period (6/21/2019-9/30/2019), you’ll receive a POINT count for each direct sale. Accumulate enough POINTS to be converted to actual MONEY payable to YOU!
SPEED CAMPAIGN RULES AND REGULATION
1. Speed Rewards payout is upon submission of speed campaign sheet. We will pay out within a month of day you submitted.
2. Not allowed to change payment methods and enroller and sponsor during the campaign (21st June - 30th September 2019)
3. E-payment registered during the 21st June - 30th September is able to payoff (no refund of handling charge) and qualify for the Speed campaign.
4. Tokurei account registered during 21st June - 30th September can cancel by single payment, it can consider as the Speed campaign account.
5. All applications submitted on Sept.30 with lacking requirements such as Payments, IDS, Applications Forms must comply until Oct. 5. Otherwise the order will be cancelled by the system.
May Regional Contest Group Sales Winner
June 3, 2019
Congratulations to our May Winners!
8 Pts Group Sale
Luzon Jenalyn Tobias Adriel Chua
Visayas Marvic Quinain Teresita Limboy
Mindanao Agnes Cansancio Teresita Hermosilla
6A Group Sale
1st Lolita Veluz
2nd Julie Dionela
3rd Carolina Manangan
New 6A and Above Achievers
Acela Villamin 6A
April Joy Alilio 6A
Jill Reprima 6A