Accepting E-Payment Procedure
March 28, 2020
In view of the COVID-19 situation and with the directive of the Enhanced Community Quarantine, ENAGIC would like to extend our assistance by providing an option to purchase machines under E-Payment.
Procedure of E-payment
1. Accomplish the requirements indicated on the 1st page of the E-Payment form
2. Fill out the Application Form or Product Order Form & Distributor Agreement.
3. Fill out the E-Payment Agreement form.
4. Settle the down payment to our BDO account or fill up the MOTO form.
Account Name: ENAGIC PHILS. INC. Account No. 0082-3002-8457
5. Issue post-dated check of your preferred payment terms.
6. Scan or take the pictures of all pages in item 1 to 5 together with the validated deposit slip of your down payment. Note: Unclear or blurred copy will be rejected.
8. The Marketing team will advise you of the status of your application.
9. If your application has been cleared/confirmed for registration by our Marketing team, kindly send the hard copies of items #6 and your post-dated checks via LBC or your preferred courier/cargo company to our office address:
ENAGIC PHILIPPINES INC.
16TH Floor, 26th & 25th Streets, A.T. Yuchengco Centre, BGC, Taguig City
10. Provide Enagic the airway bill (tracking number and name of courier/cargo company)
11. After Enagic receives the original copies, Enagic will ship out your machine, 1st page of application form, sales invoice and warranty via AP cargo or LBC.